A distribution focusing on making you able to setup a High-Performance Computer Cluster in minutes.
- uses the simplified make_pelican
- back to a Lenny base
- Open MPI, Octave, openmpi_ext are latest versions, compiled from source
- ganglia, slurm and ifenslave have been removed. The emphasis is back on simplicity.
- made with the latest live-helper. Keyboard mappings through boot time cheatcodes work again.
- bootspash image is another of Mike Baird's photos, from http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikebaird/293366644/ Thanks!